In case you would like to get involved, check out the #GivingTuesday Campaign with Resolve.org
Please visit their website for other social media participation (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
Copied from Resolve.org for the #GivingTuesday Campaign (for Bloggers):
“This year, on Tuesday, December 1, 2015, RESOLVE will be part of a call to action that will help make history: #GivingTuesday. Taking place the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, #GivingTuesday will harness the power of social media to create a national movement around the holidays dedicated to giving, similar to how Black Friday and Cyber Monday have become days that are synonymous with holiday shopping.
Starting in October, we need you to help us count down the days until #GivingTuesday to build momentum for the December 1st event. We ask you to post content on your blog about #GivingTuesday, your infertility journey, and the role that RESOLVE has played. Here are our monthly themes:
- October – RESOLVE to Give Voice: During this month, we want you to tell your infertility story. The month of October is dedicated to spreading awareness about the disease of infertility and its impact on your life.
- November – RESOLVE to Give Thanks: This month, we want to express our thanks to those who give their time and support to RESOLVE and the infertility community. What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving season? This is your opportunity to express your gratitude.
- December – RESOLVE to Give Hope: As we kick off the giving season, celebrate #GivingTuesday and promote this global event. We encourage people to Give Hope to others by making a donation to RESOLVE to help us support, educate and advocate for the millions of women and men living with infertility.
Here’s how you can get involved.
- Write and publish your #GivingTuesday blog post.
- Send an email with the name of your blog and URL to email@example.com.
- Receive a special #GivingTuesday badge for your blog. Promote your blog post on social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. Post about your #GivingTuesday blog submissions using #GivingTuesdayRESOLVE. #GivingTuesday blog posts emailed to us will be added to a #GivingTuesday blogroll webpage on the resolve.org website and will be promoted by RESOLVE on its social media platforms.”
One thought on “RESOLVE: #GivingTuesday Campaign”
[…] If you would like to get involved with the #GivingTuesday campaign with Resolve.org, please check out my previous post for details: Resolve Giving Tuesday Campaign […]